DevKit: an all-in-one development kit and IDE for 0x10c.
This development kit is unaffiliated with Mojang or Notch.
The ethos behind this project -
- Provide an all-in-one IDE (integrated development environment) allowing 0x10 c players and developers to write, run and experiment with programs on their own PC
- Provide an interactive graphical debugger for analysis and program fault-finding
- Plan to include plugin-based modular functionality for virtual/custom peripherals and multi-language support
Take a look around and be sure to follow us on Twitter to keep up-to-date!
What's going on?
- Beta 1.7.5 released!, including:
- 3D vector display device/plugin
- Code projects: customisable output, references
- Test projects: instant unit tests (asm+C+other) w/GUI (little ticks and crosses!)
- Disk projects: build disk images from project outputs, other files
- File system plugin support
- Self-relocatable code generation
- Includes new DCPU-Toolchain build for C compiler
- Window/layout management
- Minor fixes
- Awaiting more updates from Notch ;)
- Opening source files not in solution
- Running precompiled binaries
For our full list of planned features (or to suggest something), please see here!